Greetings from Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VitmainSea

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am new to this board..

I just completed my 20th dive yesterday, it was awesome, in Yolanda Reef (Ras Mohamed, Sharm El Sheik, Egypt)...that was even my first shark sighting (a white tip) :D

Now back in crowded Cairo :( and my university classes, but planing to go again in 2 months.

cheers

Hani

Welcome to Scubaboard.

Don't let those classes get in the way of your diving.

to SCUBA Board. Must be great to have relatively "easy" access to Red Sea diving! Of course I can't complain too much since I'm on Catalina. Well, maybe today when the water temp is 62 and the vis is barely 10 ft.

Enjoy your great location. Maybe I'll see you there someday.

Dr. Bill

Hi there, welcome… you bring back fond memories from my dive trips to Dahab, the Blue Hole, and the Canyon. I also went diving at Ras Hasatan (Devils Head, north of Dahab) Its all Spectacular there. I haven’t made it to Sharm or the straits of Tiran, but its on my list.

Enjoy, and good luck

Nathan

washow88...I can tell you're fluent in Arabic, lol.

drbill...I might have "easy" access, but I really wish I could dive more, you know how it is with college.

Eco-Dive..Dahab is awesome, but you really have to dive Ras Mohamed (Sharm El Sheik).

You guys feel free to drop by anytime, and we'll go diving :)

take care

Shukran, hey we might take you up on that one one day.
My next time there will be in Ras Mohamed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom