Greetings from N.H.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archhill Divers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone!
We, (my wife and I ) haven't done our OW yet as there is still ice on the lakes here in N.H.:( .We have finished the NAUI class and pool training. My son and his wife were PADI certified last year and bought us starter equipment for our anniversary. We are excited and already have planned a trip to Bonaire later this year. Hopefully my daughter will be the next diving "victim" in our family as a result of the dive trip! SB forums have been an excellent resource for helping me to make some equipment purchase decisions. Glad to be a part of the diving community!

Welcome to SB!
Good luck with your certification. Bonaire will be a blast.

:cheers:

Welcome a-board. Where are you in NH? There's plenty of great diving over your way, but if interested in coming over to Lake Champlain for a weekend of wreck diving, let me know.
C-Dawg

We are about 10 miles from Lake Winnipesaukee. We would love to see some wrecks on Champlain some day but will need to gain some basic dive time first. Thanks for welcome!

Welcome to SB!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom