greetings from New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jollian

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, found the magic of going underwater in 1950 in the salt water locks of Scotland, slowed down a bit now, but still manage to get my face wet now and then.I"ve always found that if you can"t get a dive in, the next best thing is talking about it. This ScubaBoard is a real good idea. I started diving NZ waters in 1966, built my own diving school in 1970 and operated it till 1995.I always thought of myself as one of the lucky few, I turned my hobby into my job. I still hold CMAS 3 star instructor certification. Paraparaumu, just north of Wellington, ( nz capital city) is where I live. Anyone care for a chat?. Really would like to hear from you. Bill.

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!! There is usually ALWAYS someone here to chat with.. its a great place to be!!

Have fun!!
Kayla

Hey there, jollian. I lived in NZ as a kid and had a chance to go back there last summer. I dived the Poor Knights and traveled around a bit. Love to meet you and dive there again some time.

Enjoy the board.

Cheers,
Doug

:cheers:

Hi Doug. Man, are you on the ball, i only found this site an hour ago. Thanks for the greeting mate, Love to here where you dived at the Knights, I dived it for 30 years .Jollian

Welcome to the board. I just moved back to Auckland in February after two years in wellington. I really miss the easy access to diving that you get in Wellington.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom