Greetings from Utah!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dinobabe

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all! I'm looking for local dive buddies that may want to go on a dive trip some time in the next 6 months or so. I would like to be able to do some local dives here in utah first to make sure we get along and would have fun on a longer trip. Drop me a line if you're interested!

Cheers
Heather (dinobabe)

Hi Heather and welcome to ScubaBoard.
You may want to post a greeting in the Rocky Mountain Oysters - ScubaBoard also. Most of us, what little there are of us from Utah hang there. There are a few Colorado divers who dive Utah waters also so don't rule them out either. :wink:

Hello all! I'm looking for local dive buddies that may want to go on a dive trip some time in the next 6 months or so. I would like to be able to do some local dives here in utah first to make sure we get along and would have fun on a longer trip. Drop me a line if you're interested!

Cheers
Heather (dinobabe)

Hi Heather,

You may want to check out Dive Addicts in Draper Dive Addicts : Home : — Dive Addicts is Utah's largest premier dive retailer and scuba instruction facility in the Western United States for both the recreational and technical diver.
We have a fairly active group of local divers as well as a ton of exotic foreign trips to choose from.

Regards,
Randy

Cheers
Heather (dinobabe)

Welcome aboard. If you are in the Salt Lake Valley, Dive Addicts in Draper is having activities the next several days. Tonight about 7 PM, the doc who runs the decompression chamber down in Utah Valley is giving a talk about dive injuries. It's a chance to meet local divers face to face.

Dive Addicts : Home : — Dive Addicts is Utah's largest premier dive retailer and scuba instruction facility in the Western United States for both the recreational and technical diver.

Even if you don't meet someone, I have heard this presentation before and its quite good. Find the lady in charge (Deanne). Introduce yourself and tell her your new to the area. She will introduce you to people.

Dive safe. Have fun.

Art

Hello Art,

I do not live in Salt Lake, that is part of the problem. I live in Vernal, which is about 3 and 1/2 hours away. Thanks!

Heather

Heather,
Sorry, sometimes it is assumed that everyone in Utah lives on the wasatch front.
I'm sure you familiar with Atlantis Divers in Vernal.
I'm not aware of a shop in Steamboat Colorado. Maybe a Colorado diver can chime in.
There is Desert Divers Scuba Center in Green River, WY (not affiliated with Art aka Dersert_Diver :wink: ) that's about 2 hours away. Sorry not sure if they have a site.
You may want to watch for local trips from those shops along the wasatch front or Wyoming that go to Flaming Gorge, Starvation, Strawberry and others and meet up with some of them.
You already have the Dive Addicts site from the posts above. There are others.
Water World
Funtastic Scuba
Scuba Utah
Dive Utah
Sport Chalet
Neptune Divers
Scuba Teds
I'm sure I missed one or two. All of them do local and destination trips.

:spam:

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom