Greetings fron Ontario, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just phil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
I started diving because I was bored to tears at a resort in the caribean & have loved every minute under water since!
It always amazes me that it can have such a tremendous sense of community and "group-think" and at the same time be so isolating (the only breath you hear is your own). Incredible!
Right now, I have my Advanced open water& a few specialties. I have signed up for the Rescue Diver course in June.
This forum seems to contain a wealth of knowledge to be taken advantage of, so, please be patient with the stupid questions(they're the only kind I know how to ask).

Cheers,
Phil

Welcome Phil!

Glad to hear you've enjoyed your time underwater! And just remember, Ontario has some beautiful diving... no need to go all the way to the Caribbean for some diving. One of my favorite places to dive is the St. Lawrence!

Welcome Phil!

Glad to hear you've enjoyed your time underwater! And just remember, Ontario has some beautiful diving... no need to go all the way to the Caribbean for some diving. One of my favorite places to dive is the St. Lawrence!

if you don't mind the brain freeze, it sure does lol

---------- Post added February 16th, 2014 at 03:17 PM ----------

Hello all,
I started diving because I was bored to tears at a resort in the caribean & have loved every minute under water since!
It always amazes me that it can have such a tremendous sense of community and "group-think" and at the same time be so isolating (the only breath you hear is your own). Incredible!
Right now, I have my Advanced open water& a few specialties. I have signed up for the Rescue Diver course in June.
This forum seems to contain a wealth of knowledge to be taken advantage of, so, please be patient with the stupid questions(they're the only kind I know how to ask).

Cheers,
Phil

where in Ontario are you?

if you don't mind the brain freeze, it sure does lol
Lol! I've done some deep dives in the St. Lawrence, over by Brockville in October! And you're right, a hood is a good investment!
---------- Post added February 16th, 2014 at 03:17 PM ----------

where in Ontario are you?
I live in Peterborough. It's about an 1.5 hours northeast of Toronto.

Welcome Phil from southwestern Ontario and we have some great diving here Tobermory is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom