Greetings Guys and Gals!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Talisman

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, i found this place the other day looking for info on strobes for my new sexy Olympus c5050 zoom and PT015 UW Housing, and found some intersting stuff!!

So here i am newbie to your site, but not a newbie for diving. So a bit about me.

Started diving three years ago over in Cyprus @ the Seahorse Dive Center in Paphos. Did a pool dive and was instantly hooked (at an amazing depth of a metre:D )

So i instanlty did the PADI OW course (great way to spent your nights on holiday reading a huge dive manual and doing the course work, what happened to drinking beer!!) and went back the following year (became great mates with Alexi and Georgio who run the centre) and did the AOW course and then again was back this year to do the Rescue Diver. (and two days after passing actually had to Rescue a panicked diver who lost a fin underwater at 12metres and did a superman to the surface =-) . Calmed him down recovered fin and finished the dive as buddies, was fantastic!!)

Now i want to do the Dive Master but not as a holiday stunt, so im doing my Drysuit course over here in the freezing UK so that i can spend a looooooonnnngggggg time doing the Dive Master over here too.

Anyone wanting to say hi drop me a line, and if youve dived with the Seahorses in Paphos let me know!!

Cheers for now. Rob

..and may the diving force be with you.

Welcome to Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to learn, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

:cheers: don

Back
Top Bottom