Greetings to all divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PonyBottle

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Brian and I reside in VA. I have been diving since 1991.

I'm AOW, solo, nitrox and deep cert. going for advanced nitrox.

I have been 'lurking' here awhile, and felt it was time to try to contribute where I can...and expand MY knowledge!

Anyways...Howdy All and happy diving!

I find it a great place to learn from other divers and get in the occasional argument about minor points. All in all, this is a great place to share information about diving.

So, where in Virginia are you? I lived for a lot of years in Olney, Maryland and have been to most of Virginia one time or another.

welcome aboard, Pony... glad you're lurking no more :wink:

i like the board a lot, it seems like when i post equipment questions i generally get pretty good advice, i am also planning on moving so i have been getting a lot of good advice on future places to dive, future LDS, and some all around cool folks. I hope you enjoy the board as much as I have Aloha!!

frankenmuth_tom:
I find it a great place to learn from other divers and get in the occasional argument about minor points. All in all, this is a great place to share information about diving.

So, where in Virginia are you? I lived for a lot of years in Olney, Maryland and have been to most of Virginia one time or another.

I reside in Centreville, VA and do my practice dives at Millbrook Quarry.

Welcome out of the shadows!

And welcome to SB!! :D Put us in your favorites and check in often.

Came to NC twice last year to dive the wrecks off of Morehead, and hope to again in Oct!

don
:jump013:

hello-------- and thats all I have to say about that

DandyDon:
And welcome to SB!! :D Put us in your favorites and check in often.

Came to NC twice last year to dive the wrecks off of Morehead, and hope to again in Oct!

don
:jump013:

I dove off Morehead last october and am going again late april! Great diving in NC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom