Gross, disgusting behaviour on the boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After horking one over the side, I also say "such a sexy sport".

I was in Costco once and had a really bad case of gas, and I mean really stinky gas.
I was trying to be discreet, so I pretended I needed to go down one of the isles that was empty of people and when I saw nobody was down there I got in the middle and let 'er rip, and I mean a couple of cubic feet of pure weapons grade WMD's gas from another world bad, just horrible. I still can't remember what I ate but whatever it was I could sell it to the military it was that bad.
Nobody entered the isle during my evacuation so I figured I got away with it and everything was cool. I zipped around the corner quickly to the next isle still in a state of euphoria after that great out. When I was in the next isle I could see the area of my last nerve gas attack through the Pallets of pampers and gallon freezer bags. Some poor lady turned the corner right into the isle I just left and walked right into the cloud. all I heard was "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL!!!!"

ROTFL my ass off! "Weapons grade" - totally excellent!

Start hanging around more cave diving girls and you'll notice its NOT JUST GUYS WHO DO THIS.
What???!!!! Do you mean I've been lied to all these years????

1004947_10152186942426276_146759549_n.jpg

Next you'll probably tell me Santa doesn't exist either... :confused::no:

My personal manners vary depending on Who What and Where are involved.As captain of a commericial spearfishing boat with few amenities doing 3-7 day trips I have experienced more bodily functions than I care to.In crowded waters I tend to have more discretion but I realize my habits are not the norm.I have less than a dozen dives on a chartered dive due to my inability to interact in crowds,I simply do not like all that comes with dealing with an increasingly mannerless society that's getting less personal and more crowded.I love people inversely proportional to the size of the group.

Last edited:
I was in Costco once and had a really bad case of gas, and I mean really stinky gas.
QUOTE]

Similar dilemma once about 20 years ago while flying in first class. Due to the decreasing cabin pressure causing an increase pressure differential, I released a silent gas bomb. This one could peel paint off the walls. As the other passengers throughout the first class cabin fumbled for their vents and tried to maintain decorum, my wife stared at me with extreme displeasure. I didn’t know what else to do but rather loudly say ‘Honey, I can’t believe you did that’. She turned beat red was struck speechless; this is still a sore point with her 20 years later.

I'd blame that on the dog.

I think what's even grosser than hocking up loogies or nostril blasts are people who chew on board, spitting those big brown wads of slimey saliva every few minutes off the side of the boat.
The other one that's kind of inappropriate are people who pee in their wetsuits on deck before they get in the water and it runs out the leg opening onto the deck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom