• Weekend of August 24th-25th

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Weekend of August 31st-September 1st

• Weekend of September 7th-September 8th

• Weekend of September 14th-September 15th

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • None of these are good for me (please post your preferred date in this case)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I didn't have to work on Monday life would be grand... I agree, I heard Portsmouth is cool so I'll pack my rain gear for all the potential bar hopping..=-)

I didn't post the weather report to worry people... just for informational purposes..

Of course New England weather is subject to change.

And I didn't post the 2nd forecast to upset Jeff:upset:

ok...maybe I did :wink:

by the way...the 12:35 forecast remains the same:
SUN
SW WINDS 15 TO 25 KTS...INCREASING TO 20 TO 30 KTS WITH
HIGHER GUSTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FT...BUILDING TO 4 TO 8 FT. OCCASIONAL
RAIN SHOWERS.

Rax, I think you have a meterological illness, cumpulsive weather reporting...

I'm so tempted to post the latest forecast... but don't want Jeff, or anyone else, to pull anymore hair out...

I can see him now.... :bonk:

I would hope that everyone knows the weather changes hourly, and no... I don't have an illness... at least I don't think so:wink: .

But....if you are gonna be playing in the ocean, you should have a little knowledge of what they are predicting... And yes, I know there's not much point in looking to far ahead... but after the responses... I just had to keep zinging those concerned :devious:

Shellbird... Just to ease your mind... NOBODY else read the below statement...

they don't mention 4-8ft seas anymore... back to 3-5ft.

Regardless of weather... I am hoping that I only contracted a 24hr head cold, regardless, I plan to make the road trip and warm some bar stools even if I might be too congested to dive (sniff) I just can't believe my luck

shellbird once bubbled...
Regardless of weather... I am hoping that I only contracted a 24hr head cold, regardless, I plan to make the road trip and warm some bar stools even if I might be too congested to dive (sniff) I just can't believe my luck

I AM NOT qualified to dispense medical advice, but if I had some congestion, and I was only doing shallow dives (20-30ft.), I would start taking sudafed now... and possibly some neosenepherine (sp.?) nose spray the morning of.... and then take it nice and slow on descent... and if I had any problems I would call the dive... I would buddy up to form a trio, so that if I called the dive, the other 2 could go on.

Many will disagree...

When I went diving at Nubble Light, shallow, came back w/nosebleed. I think my sinuses are protesting...

Whether we wind up diving or not on Sun. (hope hope hope), take heart in this...

We created a thread with 227 responses. Jeff, you should use your extra special, glow-in-the-dark Moderator super ring/NSA code-breaking device to see what the longest thread ever was...

Are we remotely close to a record?

King Kong Matt once bubbled...
We created a thread with 227 responses. Jeff, you should use your extra special, glow-in-the-dark Moderator super ring/NSA code-breaking device to see what the longest thread ever was...

I found a 252 and a 249... I didn't search to completely however. So Rax is going to have to start giving hourly weather reports if we want to get there. ... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom