Group trip to Martha's Quarry for anyone interested!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested. A group of us from Kentucky will be diving Martha's Quarry next weekend. I have heard great things about Martha's but this will be my first trip.

Anyone who is interested is welcome to join us.

Chad

We'll be going down there Friday morning...
Had a great time the last time we went. It's SOOOO much better than the other quarry that we usually dive at.

Cindy

:sun:

Need some directions to Martha's Quarry from Northern Kentucky. Cindy, I have a son attending EKU, any diving in that area?
Dawn

Dawn I don't know how to get there yet but between the website and Cturtle maybe we both can figure it out.

Chad

Take I-71 to Louisville then I-65 south towards Nashville. Take exit 112(which is state route 25) to Gallatin, Tn. take the bypass around Gallatin and head south on state route 109. The website map will get you there from that point.

Chad you will just pick your favorite route to get to I-65 and then follow what I've told Dawn.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend.

jbd

We need everyone to come on down to Martha's and join us. Things could get out of control. I turn 30 on Sunday July 7. I'm making NO promises.

Asking ME for directions??? The one person that could get lost driving around the block!!!! You should follow the directions that JBD gave.. I slept most of the way there!

Cindy
:turtle:

Looks like I might be able to sneak down.
What days, time, ect, will yall be there?
I'll probably be alone, so I'll need a buddy.
What was entry fees again?

Mark

I will be there Friday and Saturday. Others will be there Sat and Sun. I am not sure of the time I will be there on Fri yet but when I am I will post it. I will be there all day Sat. There should be several divers there so a buddy shouldn't be a problem.

For rates I think it is $15 a day but check www.marthasquarry.com to be sure.

I look forward to meeting you.

Chad

I will be camping there for the weekend. I will be arriving on Saturday between 9 a.m. & 10 a.m. The fee is $15 as Chad mentioned.

It sure would be nice if you could make it.

I know another person that is interested in diving Friday.

Back
Top Bottom