Guanaja or Utilla or Roatán

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Utila Cays Diving is a great choice! It's where I take people that want that quintessential caribbean paradise and customized service. They also cater to those looking for a more adventurous dive vacation because that's what we all really like to offer people....great stories and great memories...and some diver training if you like. I'm a PADI Staff Instructor and offer 14 different specialties so we can accomodate most diver's needs.

I absolutelylove Roatan, Love Utila even more....and have my eyes set on Guanaja

Whenever you're ready, we can make it happen!

I know of Dunbar Rock but not anyone there. Its a nice place though, very picturesque. Are you interested in staying there or have you been there before?

Last edited:
Dunbar Rock

Roatan Charter
800 282-8932

Their reservationists led a FAM trip there January 2013. Their newly revised website is incomplete, DB is not shown yet.

Just shot a wedding on the private Sandy Cay island in the Utila Cays... More beautiful than any postcard and SO affordable at 135/night! :) Utila Cays Diving will pick you up every day to dive and they even have stand-up-paddleboards and kayaks so you can explore each of the 11 little islands! :)

I know of Dunbar Rock but not anyone there. Its a nice place though, very picturesque. Are you interested in staying there or have you been there before?

Not been yet but it's on my radar. Returning to Roatan tomorrow for a few weeks and will do some digging....Dunbar looks very doable.....

We stayed at G&G's on Guanaja last year. The diving was great...i'd highly recommend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom