GUE Crooks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Must be my luck =\

And Wreckwrite, I told them when I signed up for the class that there was a 50/50 chance that I would get called into work for the weekend. He said it was ok and to sign up for the class anyway. Luck wasn't with me then either =]

I was just venting earlier, I am better now I just want my $#%$#$ books!

I haven't had any trouble with them but they are small and likely mostly unpaid help. I know that's the situation with the NACD and NSS. It can take several days to get an e-mail returned because there isn't anyone there with regular hours.

The books are ok but IMO not woth the energy your expending to get them.

call them back. Only this time, mention my name.:thumb:

then they wont send him his books at all.

just kidding,
joens

its the refusal to communicate and the lies.

Those two parts of the puzzle make this quite a bit more serious than just a delay.

Once you lie to someone, yet have their money, then the label is, IMHO, appropriate.

just as Lucid has the right to accuse, the company also has the right to refute. There have been instances in the past where we have invited companies to participate. Feel free to do the same if you feel they are being maligned!

If I were you I would show them the back of your head and take your business streight to the competition.

Oh...but there isn't any.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom