GUE Fundie Classes & Amazing dive experiences in Jan & Feb 2011 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If someone wants on the boat, my spot is open. Please work with Errol and Dan Volker to jump in.

There are currently two spots up for grabs as of this morning. Eric and Jax are both looking for replacements. We turned away several people once the boat got full so hopefully some of them will see this and respond. Looks to be an awsome group. Counting down the days. See everyone soon. Best bob.

If someone wants on the boat, my spot is open. Please work with Errol and Dan Volker to jump in.

One Slot Opening on the sold out GUE Adventure/ Fun Dive excursion in February. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Please Contact Bob Sherwood or Errol Kalayci if interested.

There are currently two spots up for grabs as of this morning. Eric and Jax are both looking for replacements. We turned away several people once the boat got full so hopefully some of them will see this and respond. Looks to be an awsome group. Counting down the days. See everyone soon. Best bob.

Please note my 'vacancy' is only the Sunday, Feb 20 dive trip.

silly question maybe: rental doubles come with wing nuts ... Right?

also, anyone have a spare pair of Jets, size XL, that I can take for a spin. I dive Hollis F1 fins, and like them a lot, but would like to try Jets for the fun of it.

Clothes: weather looks nice and warm, but will it be cool enough on the water, that a boat coat or similar would be nice?

Henrik

silly question maybe: rental doubles come with wing nuts ... Right?

also, anyone have a spare pair of Jets, size XL, that I can take for a spin. I dive Hollis F1 fins, and like them a lot, but would like to try Jets for the fun of it.

Clothes: weather looks nice and warm, but will it be cool enough on the water, that a boat coat or similar would be nice?

Henrik

I have a pair of XL Jets with springs you can try, Henrik. They're my backups in case I need to wear my Chucks instead of wetsuit booties. I was going to bring them along anyway.

Oh, good question about the wing nuts, Henrik! ZG provides them in MX, but not all the rental folks down there do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom