Guess the identity of The Ignored Member Who Must Not Be Named

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im a newbie, and dont know who it is. :sad:

But, nope, I aint got no one on ignore.... yet.

:blinking:hey steve I think I will join you on that one.... been thinking for a while..

Maybe we should have an "Associciation for the Ignorers of the Nameless One":D

If I pm you mine will you pm me yours?:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

The ignore feature seemed like a cop-out to me, so I tried a more direct approach:

vladimir:
It would probably be best for the Scubaboard in general if you and I stopped responding to each other's posts. Nothing personal, but there is already too much pointless bickering here without us. You may have the last word.

I also wanted to concede that I bore some of the blame for not restraining myself from responding. It takes (at least) two people to have a pointless argument.

I guess the ignore option is the next step though.

One more. British crossword solvers will have no problem:

His name is underived from these letters.

Good luck!

You are, in fact, brilliant. Mad props :D

R

He just started a new thread that convinced me, his posts are entirely useless without being dumb enough to be entertaining. I now have an ignore list.

Welcome to the club. The sun always shines here and the water is 80 and the vis is 80+ every day. Life is that good.

He just started a new thread that convinced me, his posts are entirely useless without being dumb enough to be entertaining. I now have an ignore list.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry you guys, but its just hilarious, you have to check out "his" profile!

Me?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom