Guess the identity of The Ignored Member Who Must Not Be Named

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let the Lynne Lovefest begin... :)

Find all posts by TSandM
Find all thanked posts by TSandM
Find all posts thanked by TSandM

Of course, these links can also be customized to fit any other member, even the Ignored One Who Shall Not Be Named...

hey thanks El Orans you would be on my list too :blinking:

I knew about that feature but I was thinking a little window you could open like the buddies pop up. You could open it and see if the "chosen ones who will remain nameless" have posted since you last logged on .. then you could do your search if so inclined :blinking:

Not practical but trying to inject something positive. There are some great people here with great advice but it seems the nasties get the most attention (typical hmm?).

:rofl3:the funniest thing about this thread is the number of people trying to figure out who the Nameless one is:rofl3:

Not just cats that have a problem with curiosity:eyebrow:

I definitely agree Lynne deserves an Alert button with her style and grace on SB. And brains rule you out Kev and Chip.

Ooohhhh maybe it is me. Maybe I am the unnamed.

Posted via Mobile Device

I definitely agree Lynne deserves an Alert button with her style and grace on SB. And brains rule me out.

Kevin and Chip are by far the most brilliant posters on ScubaBoard.

Posted via Mobile Device

There, fixed it for you.

Now I wish I could figure smilies on a BB because that was too funny
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought about ignoring someone once, they seemed to post every 3 minutes for the month they were on here. Posting question, not really listening to the answers they got and sometimes arguing with the responses... Somehow I think the anger he provoked may have been therapeutic.

I thought about ignoring someone once, they seemed to post every 3 minutes for the month they were on here. Posting question, not really listening to the answers they got and sometimes arguing with the responses... Somehow I think the anger he provoked may have been therapeutic.

Ugh! He was soooo annoying!!

More clues please.

One more. British crossword solvers will have no problem:

His name is underived from these letters.

Good luck!

Don't forget, he was also constantly trying to shut down relevant discussion on his own threads by claiming replies were off-topic from what he wanted to talk about, yet had no problem going off for pages and pages in a mass-hijack on other people's threads.

One more. British crossword solvers will have no problem:

His name is underived from these letters.

Damn that's clever. Props.

Back
Top Bottom