Guess the identity of The Ignored Member Who Must Not Be Named

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm working on a patented "ignore" button you can use in real-life...any potential investors?

Darn ... i had hoped to trick you into revealing who ... :crafty::crafty:

why thank you scubasteve ... first time i have been accused of that.

It is strange when "the begins with ne" and "ends with as" both my wife and myself came up with the same name ... :D:D

I really am not telling anybody who it is (Wreck Chick knew because of a particular thread she watched :D) but believe it or not it is not "begins with" ne and "ends with" as

I'm working on a patented "ignore" button you can use in real-life...any potential investors?

SIGN ME UP!!! Problem is I would get nothing done at work if I ignored them all :D

Hey, the company might actually turn a profit with better decisions being made.....I should try to sell this to Management. Right after I tell them I need to run Firefox because IE has problems with ScubaBoard during the day :rofl3:

meme ... that would be extremely useful ...like that movie where the guy had the remote wher you could pause and rewind real life ... :D

I really am not telling anybody who it is (Wreck Chick knew because of a particular thread she watched :D) but believe it or not it is not "begins with" ne and "ends with" as

I realise that ... just found it amusing we both came up with the same name ... :eyebrow:

Hey! You just gave away my secret!

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! It really is nice. I look at all the threads where we both have posted in and think of how much frustration there was. Also, the thought of them posting asking me questions and getting no response (or trying to pick a "discussion" and being ignored) just puts a smile on my face. This is like a vacation....only there is still snow on the ground so it is a crappy vacation :D.

Since this thread has been resurrected...

I have noticed that since the ignoring of The Ignored One Who Shall Not Be Named, I've noticed that that person's posts don't even end up being quoted or responded to so it would seem that although people may not have officially hit the ignore button, there is definitely ignoring going on :D

Btw, I'd love a real life ignore button, but I'm in customer service and I think it might be bad for business :p

Rachel

Back
Top Bottom