Guest Speaker Series...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Would you be interested in seeing an in person presentation by Richie Kohler of Deep Sea Detectives? We're attempting to schedule him in March of 2008. we're attempting to get an idea on the level of interest so we can determine where to hold the event and how to do it. If you're interested in attending, please let us know. It will be in the Mid-Atlantic region, most likely somewhere in Baltimore.

I'd be interested, if my schedule allows. I live on the Eatern Shore and work in Laurel, so toward the Annapolis area would be better, but Baltimore is easy enough.

Hmmmmmm.........:clapping:Yeah :bouncesbl

I'll be there :eek:uttahere

We have Scheduled Richie Kohler to give a 2 hour presentation on Saturday March 1, 2008 8pm. The location has yet to be finalized but will be in the Baltimore area. The topic will be on the Titanic Trip he did with Deep Sea Detectives. Check out our Events page for updates on the location and ticket sales.

Send me two tickets please.:D:D:)

Should be a very entertaining evening, but I would prefer he talk about their Britannica (sp) trip where they actually did some diving instead of riding around in a submarine.
Will have to wait until it gets closer to make a commitment.

Depending on the cost and the date, I'm probably in!

Count me in

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom