Guest Speaker Series...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks pretty interesting - cost?

Cost for this event is $30.00 pp

This includes an evening with Richie Kohler of the Deep Sea Detectives, Saturday March 1, 2008 at the Marshy Point Nature Center in Baltimore, MD. Richie will give a presentation on his trip to the Titanic and will answer questions about his career in diving.

$30 price includes admission and setups (snacks, deserts, sodas and bottled water)
Presented by Off the Wall Scuba, 3007-A Eastern Blvd, Middle River MD 21220.
Stop by our GRAND OPENING on the 1st - on your way to the event. We're Open 12 - 8.

Ticket Purchases must be made in advance as seating is limited to 60 guests. To receive tickets, please mail checks or money orders to: Off the Wall Scuba, 3007-A Eastern Blvd, Middle River MD 21220 or call 410-335-4654 for more information.

Event Begins at 8:00 sharp
Doors Open at 7:30

Don't miss this special evening...

I'd be interested as well, can you post a reminder closer to the time to remind us?

Absolutely... Pass the word... this should be an exciting evening...!

Yup, I'd go. Live in DC area so location is ideal..

Should be a very entertaining evening, but I would prefer he talk about their Britannica (sp) trip where they actually did some diving instead of riding around in a submarine.
Will have to wait until it gets closer to make a commitment.

I understand where you are coming from, we had quite a bite of debate about the topic. It was decided that this will probably be an annual event and since we are a new store we wanted to reach out to more than just scuba divers, we are looking to generate interest in the sport and felt that the Titanic would reach more people than the others. WE plan on bringing Richie back in the future to hear about more of his experiences.

Thank for you interest.

For all those who would like tickets... they are $30pp and must be purchased in advance. Seats are limited. You may purchase by phone with a CC by calling Off the Wall Scuba at 443-772-0595, by stopping by the store at 3007-A Eastern Blvd. Baltimore MD 21220 or by visiting our website at Off The Wall Scuba for more information. Seating is limited. We're expecting a sellout as it is being widely advertised in the Baltimore area starting in January... don't miss this special night.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom