Guinness Record breaker at Gilboa Quarry July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there Spyder!

I believe, I saw those cards for sale actually at Gilboa. :D

I'll double check!

I GOT THE THREE VIDS TO UPLOAD!

They are in the Gilboa World Record photo album. Check them out, let me know what you think!

Hey Boats,

Where did you get the cards? My son/daughter are now jonesing for a deck. Hopefully you can figure out how to get the vid uploaded, can't wait to see it!

Last edited:
I have a great reason for not being at Gilboa - I have only been certified for a week. :D However, I do want to be there next year. Where can I preregister at?

Hey Scuba31! No worries!

ScubaGirl 2009 was with me, she only had 8 dives or 10 dives under her belt! AND, she did great! Just go to Gilboas website!

Gilboa Quarry Scuba Diving

They will soon have online registration! Or, just print the PDF form, and mail in your stuff! I know they are shooting for the same weekend in July, the dates will be a little off!

So I just looked at the Flickr pics and I have to ask.....

Why exactly where there bulls in pins there?

So I just looked at the Flickr pics and I have to ask.....

Why exactly where there bulls in pins there?

Cow Bingo would be the answer.. You pick numbers then they let the cow loose on a grid with numbers after of course he has had his lunch and when and if he gets rid of his lunch. If "IT" lands on your number your a winner..

Cow Bingo would be the answer.. You pick numbers then they let the cow loose on a grid with numbers after of course he has had his lunch and when and if he gets rid of his lunch. If "IT" lands on your number your a winner..

Bingo! - Correct.

Ohhh, and I thought they were there to provide dinner . . . . .

Ohhh, and I thought they were there to provide dinner . . . . .

There's always plenty of Bull S#@t flying around at any diver gathering.:) Only with this one you can actually earn a few bucks.

I told ScubaGirl 2009 that the cows in the pen were for dinner that night. SHE ALMOST believed me!

Then, she spotted the poop bingo boards... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom