Gulf bottom temps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday 12/9/2007

78ft 71 degrees at the Sheridan Tug

Wow the temps are holding nicely...

Cheers.

-J.-

The vis was 30 -40 ft lots of fish and a few jelly's. We were not able to do the Blackthorne since the fishermen beat us to it.

The vis was 30 -40 ft lots of fish and a few jelly's. We were not able to do the Blackthorne since the fishermen beat us to it.

Did ya see the goliath? Any octos?

i guess it is time to film in the gulf then lol

Er , springs are still 72 ... :D
I can sprinkle some salt on the top of the water , make you feel right at home.

Er... :dork2:

I am glad it's staying warmy and toasty for you guys. :D
(The Gulf , that is)

Ok , now back to your regularily scheduled program.

Da Bean

P.S. I did check the temp in the Sante River today at Ginnie (circled around the Ear...Dang that river water is getting a little nippy... :11: )

Er , springs are still 72 ... :D
I can sprinkle some salt on the top of the water , make you feel right at home.

Er... :dork2:

I am glad it's staying warmy and toasty for you guys. :D
(The Gulf , that is)

Ok , now back to your regularily scheduled program.

Da Bean

P.S. I did check the temp in the Sante River today at Ginnie (circled around the Ear...Dang that river water is getting a little nippy... :11: )

Jean, you always make me smile :)

EAN, I checked with Alcina several days back... still waiting on a reply. She did warn it was going to take her a bit.

Originally Posted by Missdirected
I think it is a good idea EAN. Quite honestly, I think now that things have been quiet for a while, and our main trouble maker is gone, we should start "shaping" this area. Be allowed to put sticky's and things like that. Perhaps I will start a thread on just this subject...

Works for me.

Okay I got back to Alcina on this as it has been getting on a long while now... Anyway, she said we have to show a need for it. So I bringing this thread back to life. Perhaps she will see it and see it is something we will use, as previous posts have proved.

EAN, if you so desire you can even start another thread, if you would like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom