Gulf Shores April 13th-15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Whiskey and the jetties are fine with me.... I am just looking foreward to getting some diving in while I am there.

Gulf Shores next weekend, I cant wait....
Bugman, you still up for a dive or two that weekend?

It actually looks like I'll be camping off the FL coast. If something kills those plans, I'm definately in though...

If you folks decide to go to the Whiskey and don't mind one more showing up post it here. Might be a good time to get back in the water for the year.

Bugman, I will definately be there this weekend. What are the diving conditions supposed to be like?

Right now, conditions are some of the best we've had in 6 months + for beach diving(not so good offshore though - too rough). Supposed to get more storms this week though, so I dunno how this weekend will be.

Weather pending, we will be heading out to the Navy Tug and Atlantis on Saturday, and the Oriskany on Sunday. Hopefully the seas will calm and the air temp rises.

www.downunderdiveshop.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom