Haigh Quarry - May 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're meeting by the warming house. I'm driving a gray Kia Sportage. I'll PM you my cell phone.

As it stands right now, we are meeting around 8 am at the picnic tables by the Pavilion (near the changing rooms). Plan on getting wet around 9-ish or when ever you have your buddy team in place.

Don't forget to bring lunch if you are staying the day as there is no food stand set up yet.

I will have my blue explorer and my hot pink fins so nobody will be able to say that they did not see me. I am also bringing my propane heater and a bit of water just in case we need it.

I am very much looking forward to meeting all of you guys. I hope someone has a camera so we can post pics after the day. (hint...hint...hint)

Last edited:
Awww shoot. I'm just now seeing this post and I've already commited myself to rescue class tomorrow. So instead of diving at Haigh I'll be stuck in a pool. *sigh* I'm so ready be done with the pool part and get to Pearl Lake to finish Rescue on Memorial Day weekend! Ah well...the sooner I finish Rescue the sooner I can start working on Divemaster. :)

I'll try to get my act together and check here more often now that the weather is warming up!:blinking:

I'll have a couple of digi-cams with us....

Looking forward to meeting others from the area. Ca't believe I'm leaving the house at 6am to be there by 8!

You were supposed to be bring that Jep.

Sorry that yout make it Darcy but i have a feeling there will plenty of other opportunities to get together.ice[/i]

I'll have a couple of digi-cams with us....

Looking forward to meeting others from the area. Ca't believe I'm leaving the house at 6am to be there by 8!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: dont worry it s worth it.Been doing it that way for 4 years now it s the best time to get there:D See you all in the morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom