Haigh Quarry Saturday May 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let s make it another day of great diving and fun at Haigh Quarry on Saturday May 23rd . Bring your lunch s, camera s, etc . Everyone is invited to come so please post if your coming so we know how many to expect.:D

I am in, I am in. I will bring the propane heater again for the surface interval. Since my drysuit class is the weekend before, I will hopefully be diving dry. I will make sure that I have my wetsuit just in case.

Looking forward to the dive and the day of hanging out with great people.

I'm in. Going to work on my AOW (finally) so I can get working on my Rescue. (Hopefully my nav will be a little better than two other people who shall remain nameless!:rofl3:)

Oh man, I really need to get more dives to practice my Bouyancy and Nav skills.

I believe I have the compass in my Vyper Air properly calibrated now.

I'll add this to my calander. I'll be there by 8am again and I'll even make a "ScubaBoard" Flag for us to gather around (maybe then we won't be so fascinated by pink fins).....

8am is good for me, less traffic around Chicago burbs at 6am (when I leave).

BTW, I'll lead a Nav run this time around since I dodged it last time!

How about we Aim for the truck then to the LARC and from there we find the drain plug?

As it's supposed to be 100 ft at 180 degrees from the LARC I'll bring my 100ft spools and tie off to the LARC so I can't over shoot the plug!

Plus that will give me practice using the spool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom