Halcyon Gear Demo's in the Northwest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiverLaura

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For those folks hoping to try before you buy in the Northwest, we are building our cache of DEMO gear!! If there is some item you've been dying to get your hands on and check out, contact you local dealer or PM me here and we can hopefully get you set up!!!!!!

See a list of Dealers here

I can't speak personally for the other areas, but i am quite sure that if folks ask nicely, your local halcyon dealers around the country would also be happy to figure something out....

Laura, when you say we, how are you meaning that, the link you have has three dealers, I thought evergreen services sold them also, that is just what I remember when they first opened. A?? is there other dealers in wa that are not on link, and are you doing a demo day with or for them.

I am here to support the local dealers 110%. If they are running a local DEMO day, I am available to be of assistance. I am not a 'rep' for Halcyon, i just help with the forums and support the local dealers. If a dealer does not have something for you to try out in rental or is too far away (Washington is a reasonably sized state), PM me and we can arrange something. The list is correct as far as I know...

Another ? laura, is this, has come up here on SB. to service your own regs through through them, is halcyon the same as hog (edge) or are they separate and your demo's for Bp/w's and what not.

I ask cause it does seem nice to be able to service your regs and have a retailer stand behind it, and I do understand you need to have a tek cert to be included in this stuff.

Went to edge link, guess not, will go to halcyon and see what they have for products.

Now I remember there reg looks like the scubapro HP 250.

The shop in west Seattle must no longer be there, think name was mark at 5thD.

It appears mark is still selling halcyon, and must still be in west seattle.

5thD is still in West Seattle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom