Hallucinations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S. starfish:
Since we had absolutely no idea what exactly had happened we did everythign we could think if including putting new filters on our compressor and checking out the tanks, can't be too careful with this sort of thing. Our air gets pumped in from the roof of our building so it's pretty fresh and the risk of having anything like paint fumes in there, unless someone was painting the air duct, is pretty much nonexsistant. I'm pretty sure that it was something from the car but the owner denies it. It did have to get an overhaul after breaking down a while later though, it's pretty old.
Time to call Click and Clack :)

Ahhh-haa! old car...My bet is on the exhaust sytem. Gut feeling.

catherine96821:
Ahhh-haa! old car...My bet is on the exhaust sytem. Gut feeling.
Old car that was in need of an engine overhaul at that. Glad they survived - sounds like a close call. :11:

When you find out what caused them, I've have 2 please. Purely for educational purposes you understand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom