Happy Birthday B-Boy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Brandon!!! let's go play some video games...this time lets not come close to missing the boat!!! LOL! Have a great day!!!

bday3.jpg

Happy Birthday young Padawan.

You Rock B man on your B day!

:bday: :balloon :wave-smil

g'day grommit!! hope you have a F A B birthday... maybe this year your daddy will get you some good gear for once so you dont have to go diving with all that stroke stuff of yours :wink:

have a good one.... i know your dad is very proud of the kid youre turning out!!

Thanks folks. Here's a note from the birthday boy:

B-Boy:
Wow thanks everyone. I have never gotten so many birthday wishes in my life. I am really looking forward to diving with all of you again. I love my new bp/w and the new can light my dad just got me. ROFL JJ better look out! :letsparty: I had to ask my dad who that was :D

p.s. Hey Josh have you broke your TV yet mr Wii ?:cussing:

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!!! Hope you had a great one....

Happy Birthday Brandon!!! I hope you had a great day and got everything you asked for! May the next year bring even better dives than this one did! Hugs kiddo!

Kimber

Better late than never. (But I was stuck in Saskatchewan on business)

Happy Birthday Brandon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom