Happy Birthday DebbyDiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Dad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I hope Debby with a "Y" is having a great birthday.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Al

:balloon Happy Birthday Debby :) :balloon

:hb2:

Thank you so much!!! It has been one great day.

Actually, we took a half-day kayak lesson today and learned A LOT. It turns out that maybe I don't need a rudder on my Prowler after all!

Al: So when are we diving BHB?? :)

Actually, we took a half-day kayak lesson today and learned A LOT. It turns out that maybe I don't need a rudder on my Prowler after all!

Not to go off topic - but this will be great stuff for the new club forum you guys got :bananalama:

:1balloon::1balloon::hb2::1balloon::1balloon::bday:

Obviously Ididn't do something right but I hope you had a great day anyway!

Actually, this weekend would have been real good for a BHB dive. A little early for you... since you like to bike in the morning... but... high tide on Saturday was at 10:16 and Sunday was 10:52. I just looked at the tide chart, and next weekend might be even better for you. Saturday is 3:59 and Sunday is 4:57. Oh... and they're talking about doing a kayak dive on the West Coast on Saturday... decisions! decisions!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom