Happy Holidays To All DSD's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pam_In_Paradise

Contributor
Reaction score
I am leaving soon for Maryland to spend Christmas week with my son and his family. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Can't wait until the next get together. Someone plan something...quick. Take care and I'll :xmas3: be back soon. Pam

Have a safe trip and happy holidays to you. R

augustadivediva:
I am leaving soon for Maryland to spend Christmas week with my son and his family. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Can't wait until the next get together. Someone plan something...quick. Take care and I'll :xmas3: be back soon. Pam

:xmas_2: I am headed to NC Tuesday to spend Christmas with my frail, but still feisty 84 yr. old Mother. So, to everybody at DSD, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good dive.

And I'm headed to Nassau to spend Christmas with Stuart Cove! What a better way for a diver to spend Christmas...of course Mrs Claus and the 2 elfettes will be there as well!

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom