has any one used the icon hd dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landonnin1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
just wondering about this computer.I am thinking about buying one but I have not seen one or messed with one so I am looking for some feed back on it. I don't want to buy it and not be happy with it.I am a dive master and I do some deco diving but most of my diving is around 80-100 feet when I go on vacation. please if you have a review on this i would like to know your thoughts

thank you to everyone

Matt

I've got the computer, and will be diving with it in Cozumel beginning Monday for 2 weeks. I'd be happy to give a report after I've gotten it wet.

Please do my girlfriend likes it and was also thinking about it.

seano
what is the max depth rating on the computer? I have looked on mares site but could not find it
also up to what percentage of nitrox will it do ? I am going to try to download the manual but thought it would be good to have this posted here too

thank you ( no luck on the manual)
Matt

150 M (492 FT) is the max depth. All 3 nitrox mixes can be set between 21-99%

I'm picking one up but waiting for the air integration so I dont have to send it off and wait. Just seems pointless to buy it now and maybe get a few dives in then send it off for the upgrade.

FYI, when the transmitter is available, an over the counter exchange should be made, if the dealer has a computer in stock.

Best,

Zak

Will Mares be attending the BTS show in New Jersey. Will they have this computer on display to play with

Hi we are attending Beneath The Sea. We'll defintely have a working computer to play with. Thanks for asking!

well I could not wait for the report back I had to have one.I ordered one from my LDS on Wednesday 17-02-10 It should be here on Monday or Tuesday :D. I am going to cabo san lucas on march 06 2010 till march 13 2010 I will add a full report about this computer

thank you to all for posting
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom