HBDiveGirl's birthday is today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, you know you're hot stuff when you end up with multiple SB B-Day threads :D Have a fantabulous one, Claudette !

Happy B-Day again :D

Happy Birthday, Claudette!!​

Your energy, enthusiasm, and unvarying willingness to help other divers improve themselves has added a lot to our ragtag SoCal group. Thank you.​

Happy Birthday, Claudette!

:drunks: :serenade: :hugs: "mini -party"

My goodness... you're very popular Claudette. Two threads (at least) to wish you a happy birthday. At least I get to add two posts to my count in wishing you a Double Happy Birthday. You rock (oops, sounds a bit like Ken there).

'Dette,

Here is wishing you the happiest of days. You bring sunshine :14: to our lives and we love you!

:hb2: :balloon :hb2:

Happy Birthday!!!

My fondest birthday wishes to you Claudette!

Among the many pleasures I have had from diving, making your aquaintance this past year has to be at the top of the list. Your enthusiasm for and devotion to this activity is inspiring! I'm looking forward to many more years of diving with you!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom