HBDiveGirl's birthday is today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, one thing is for sure... she was definitely surprised!

HBImABunnyChicaDiveGirl jumped about 10 feet practically landing in a stranger's arms when we all yelled "Happy Birthday" as she wandered into the area.

Once we knew she didn't need CPR the hugfest commenced.

Christian

:shocked: omg omg... :inlove:

:heart: You are each wonderful, and I'm fortunate beyond dreams to share this ocean with you.

Thank you for the fun, for the shared joy and laughter, and all the love. :sappy:

hbGratefulBeyondWords'Chica

It was good to see you again & glad you had a good time. Happy B-day again & see you in the water soon.

John

SO check this out:

Last night we're diving early - I wanted to shoot the egg falls in the daylight with the 12-24 lens.

We splash (through ROUGH surf... I got pushed back to the sand once before we got in) and head down towards the falls.

About 5 minutes into the dive, I do what I do best: I find toys. I am the Toy Whisperer. Every couple of dives, I stumble onto toys. 'Chica's dashboard is loaded with them.

I look over, and half buried in the sand is a BB Rifle. I got the Wide-Zoom lens, its still daylight - oh, yeah... this is going to be good.

So here it is - HBRedRyderGurl. You can have her gun when you pry it from her warm, blue hands.

Careful, 'dette - you're gonna shoot your eye out. :)

---
Ken

73831065.6uVPMe7q.jpg

Be vewy, vewy, quiet...I'm hunting sea hares...

What a great picture... :)

She's looking for TARGET Shrimp!

I'm here all week...try the veal...

targetshrimp-1.jpg

Happy Belated B-day Claudette!!! I haven't been on SB much lately, I feel icky I wasn't there to say HB to you!!!!!!

Hope it was an awesome day, and glad your heart didn't stop with all the merriment! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom