Headhunter Kicks Booty... HARD!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetrat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to throw a big THANK YOU out to So Cal Kelp Diver's Headhunter, who organized a WHOLE YEAR'S worth of monthly boat and shore dives for us!!!! Yes, I said a WHOLE YEAR!! Thanks Christian! We're having great turnouts for these events and they get better every time!!

Thanks for all you do my man! You ROCK!!! :D

P.S. I make a move that we triple your pay and promote you to ScubaBoard admiral!

Christian you ROCK dude!!!!

:bang:

:wave-smil

***Thanks for everything***

Thanks Headhunter - have enjoyed the boat dives.

Jim

Christian, you DA MAN !!!!!!

Your efforts are key in enabling the So Cal SB community ... one of the things that I think makes this group so awesome. Thanks for putting these events together.

Way to go Christian!!

Christian,
You the man. We appreciate all you have done to pick up the mantel of organizing the monthly Wrinkles dives.

And the amazing thing is that he does it with patience and grace. We're not always the easiest bunch to organize!

Kudos to you, Christian. We appreciate you. :D

When it comes right down to it, I might very well not be diving at all (instead of every week, like now) if it weren't for Christian's efforts. Very nearly without exception everyone I dive with (and know in California, for that matter) I've met through one or the other of the two dives he puts together every month.

I'm a fan of your renaissance.

Thanks,

Adam

Without him I'd have to ditch the crew after each dive and go get real food and real wine. In Christian, there is now another person on the crew (probably several, but he comes to mind) who will dine with me. I appreciate that.

I'm so done with post dive pizza. Bring on a nice Caprese Salad, some regional Italian fare and a sweet little Chianti. I'll bring a nice 10 or 20 year old Tawny and the dominoes.

* TINK * <- toast to you, bro.

---
Ken

Ditto on everything said. Christian - thanks for all the work you do to organize our monthly events. I always have a great time. And thanks for the help and shared knowledge you've provided to me and others in the SoCal SB gang. It's all mucho appreciated!

-Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom