Headhunter Kicks Booty... HARD!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here I was thinking that John had PM'd me to dive and I get this SPAM in my inbox directing me to this thread full of syncophants and brown-nosers. What is this world coming to?:D :D :D

Thanks for all you do Christian!!!
Robb

Who is this Christian guy? Sounds like a kewl dewd........

He is awesome, thanks so much, Christian... no-one else has the patience to do what you do all the time... organizing all those dives! You really stepped up to the plate and made our SoCal group larger and more cohesive and lots more FUN!

THANKS!!

Jennifer

Christian - thanks for all you do for us Socalers. If I didn't go to my first Wrinkles dive in Catalina last year, I would not be diving nearly as much as I do. My dive log went from just my buddies I got certified with, to now having a huge list of SB'ers. It's freakin awesome and I greatly appreciate all of your efforts. Oh yeah, and thanks for helping me rig up my BP/W!!:wink:

Phil

You DA Man, Christian. Anybody who can me to dive La Jolla Shores could talk a groundhog into eating cactus!!

Folks, can ya feel the love in the room right now ? :wink:

wrinkles_021106_0066.JPG

We're feelin' it! :rock_band "C'mon, people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now."

That song was originally by a great 60s band the Youngbloods, unlike the Young Bloodz who are a lame 80s rap band

Ah, the Youngbloods or the Airplane, whichever version you prefer.

Yes, Christian, we all owe you a debt of gratitude. Do you accept checks that bounce? I don't have any other kind!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom