Headhunter Kicks Booty... HARD!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelphelper:
Nicely said, Claudette!
Thanks, Debbie. It's challenging to find adequate words for someone who does so many subtle and varied things to great effect in several arenas.

I love the fact that many people chimed in, each adding what they've seen and felt.

And to think this was all started by a 'rat :05: .
(Bravo, John.. you got us out and speaking. Thanks!)
Claudette

HBDiveGirl:

Thanks 'Chica - your post really was heartfelt and well said!! Headhunter does so much more than people realize. Having organized just a small boat dive myself, I gained a new appreciation for him!! Oh, BTW, most rats have big hearts, and we can tread water for up to three days! Watch a human try to do THAT!!!! :mouse04:

NetDoc:
Whoa! Looky... he's been promoted to Admiral. Imagine that! :D

Classic!:D
Thanks Pete!

HBDiveGirl:
Thanks, Debbie. It's challenging to find adequate words for someone who does so many subtle and varied things to great effect in several arenas.

I love the fact that many people chimed in, each adding what they've seen and felt.

(Bravo, John.. you got us out and speaking. Thanks!)
Claudette

Wow Claudette:

Your gentle words have moved me to stop kidding around and be serious for once.

Truly Christian, you have taken this newbie diver and gently explained the ways methods and means of DIR and tech diving. . . a direction that I am now headed, and will be forever grateful to you.

Bless you my friend,

Tevis

Thanks again everyone for your friendship, the dive community is richer with all of you in it.

I look forward to seeing many of you SoCal dudes and dudettes at the Wrinkles Dive and BBQ this Saturday.

Pete, you crack me up!

Christian
aka Admiral Headhunter the Renaissance Diver :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom