Headhunter Kicks Booty... HARD!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christian, you totally rock! SoCal is lucky to have you :D

for all your efforts, Christian!

Hey everybody,

I wasn't ignoring any of you, I've just been busy with non-ScubaBoard work over the last few days and just logged back on and saw this thread.

Thanks so much for the kind words and votes of confidence!

None of the things that happen in SoCal would mean anything without all of you. Your participation in all of the fun is what makes it fun.

You all rock and I'm just glad that I've been able to meet so many of you and help in anyway I can.

Let's go diving!

Christian

wrinkles:
... i need an excuse to get out of the house =)

Ana

What about a WRINKLES DIVE this weekend in LA?

:D

---
Ken

Christian is THE MAN!

He is warm, inviting, thoughtful, always lending a helping hand. . . .

Heck I'd marry him if he wasnt already married. . .

dont worry guys, my wife says. . . if it makes me happy

T

Christian,

You have indeed brought many wonderful people together to enjoy SoCal diving and each other's company.

You've encouraged new divers to keep going and learning. You've nudged hard-core beach-divers into trying boat diving. You've wrangled hard-bitten boat divers onto the warm sands of the beach and the craggy rocks of the points.

You've gentled angry and disruptive voices on the board in a way that left everyone intact, no one humiliated, and the S'Board forums safe for the more tender participants.

You've coached quietly skilled people into gentle leadership.

You look constantly for opportunities, moving smoothly around obstacles until they are just small bumps in the rearview mirror.

You dream. And then you act. And you keep dreaming.

You've worked gently behind the scenes to smooth over misunderstandings between friends.

You speak inclusively in your posts, without flexing power, without ego getting in the way. Yet you dare to make big plans and nurture consensus and enthusiasm. You take risks so more divers can come together and keep having fun.

You make a difference in small circles, medium ponds, and large seas.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Claudette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom