hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtsabar

Reaction score
Hello all!
Been reading alot in the forum (and posting pics), just didn't have anything to write yet.
I would like to get info about diving in Brasil (good areas, good seasons and good schools), and wish everyone (especially in Sharem) all the best.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

It appears that your post got moved to South American forum for better coverage on Brazil, but it that where you want to do? Sharm is in Egypt, is that where Brasil is...?

Welcome to the Board, and PM me if I can help...

:cowboy: don

I don't know. who do you think it is?
And How many more Tsabars do you know??!!!
Good to see you Tex.
Mike

Well you could have been Mt. Sabar.
If you have a chance to see Oren, give him a slap from me.
tex

texinutila:
Well you could have been Mt. Sabar.
If you have a chance to see Oren, give him a slap from me.
tex

why tex, you violent violent man... don't you know I'm a pcifist? I couldn't possibly slap oren (why, what did he do the little !@~@#$?).
I've got one for the quiz that your going to like: Name the book and the author responsible for this quote: "To summarize: it is a well known fact, that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem."
If you want an answer - write to my email.
See ya soon
Mike

Mike.
Does that quote apply to people who run dive operations?

BTW, today is my last day as the "person least suited to run" Ecomarine/Gunter's Dive shop. I'm going into temporary retirement so I might actually get some diving in. So to all of my customers and friends, while were on the theme of Douglas Adams (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy) "so long and thanks for all the fish." :wink:

/Hmmm That was my first emoticon.
//Probably my last.
tex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom