hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texinutila:
Mike.
Does that quote apply to people who run dive operations?

BTW, today is my last day as the "person least suited to run" Ecomarine/Gunter's Dive shop. I'm going into temporary retirement so I might actually get some diving in. So to all of my customers and friends, while were on the theme of Douglas Adams (C) "so long and thanks for all the fish." :wink:

/Hmmm That was my first emoticon.
//Probably my last.
tex

Hey tex!!! in order to understand people who run dive operations you've got to read
the next chapter (BTW, Douglas Adams will get you one point, Hitchicker's guide to the galaxy get's you another point, but third and final point goes to - The restaurant at the end of the universe). Chapter 29, where Zaphod, Trilian and Zarniwoop meet the man who rules the galaxy.
BTW, if you need tips about bouyancy and stuff, don't hesitate. And don't stop with the emoticons - it kind of looks like you...
Kidding man. Have a great time and call me when you run your next dive shop.
Mike

DandyDon:
It appears that your post got moved to South American forum for better coverage on Brazil, but it that where you want to do? Sharm is in Egypt, is that where Brasil is...?

Welcome to the Board, and PM me if I can help...

:cowboy: don
Isn't Brasil in Sharem...?
No, just kidding. I posted the thread the day of the bomb attack in Sharem, and, as you noticed, it is a place close to my heart (BTW - thanks for the flag icon!!! Funny as it is, it's the first time I see one of the Israeli flag!).
But while we're on the subject, do you know anywhere recommended in Brasil? A friend of mine is going and I am trying to help him using the vast knowledge of smarter people then myself...
Have fun and thanks again!
Mike

texinutila:
Is that who I think it is?
Welcome to the board.
tex
I dived with this Texas off of Utila today. It was great!!

Ran into Sonilton Alves the owner while in Roatan last month.. Seemed like a pretty good guy... Said they had some really good diving around there.. Anyway I am sure he can give you some info.

Email - Snilton Alves

Website - Maramar Dive Center

I haven't been to the web site - not sure if it is in English or Protuges but if you drop him and email I know he reads and speeks good English...

Tell him Howie sent you..............

Back
Top Bottom