Hello all.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Been lurking here for a while just decided to register. I work for a small fire dept 60 members 4 stations. Been certified as a PSD through Dive Rescue International for a little over a year now. I am currently the leader or our water SORT team. Made several dives with the FD since becoming certified through DRI. Still learning everyday and still getting hammered from the old guys who just did dive recovery with recreational dive certs. Its hard to teach old dogs new tricks I guess. Have been able to get half of the dive team certified with DRI and tryin to get the rest done. Just wanted to say hi and look forward to talking with yall in the future.

I too would like to welcome you to the ScubaBoard and also say "thank you" for doing business with Dive Rescue International. Your support is appreciated! If you have been monitoring for a while, you will know that this forum represents a pretty neat "fraternity" of public safety divers who are all committed to safety. I hope you enjoy the forum and the brotherhood & online camaraderie as much as I have.

Fraternally,

Blades Robinson

Welcome aboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom