Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wagonburner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Getting my open water certification this weekend. Very stoked . Live in Missouri ..and will be in Panama City Beach. Jun 30th to August 5th . If anyone wants to join me for some shore. Or boat dive .Hope to meet alot of dive buddies on hear .And get good advice thanks James

Good luck on your OW cert. Welcome to scuba diving and welcome aboard SB! Dive safe.

Welcome to SB. Best wishes to you on your ow cert. Finish it then come back here to tell us.

Welcome. St. Andrews Jetty is the best shore dive I've seen on the Emerald Coast. Unfortunately, 2 out of the 3 times I was there the viz wasn't. Good luck.

Passed with flying colors Me at 65 ft in mermet Springs Illinois

Attachments

• received_10212626271267215.jpeg
    received_10212626271267215.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 30
howdy and welcome from southeast florida...congrats on your certification...diving in the conditions in the photo will prove to be beneficial when you get to the clean, clear, blue ocean...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom