Hello and Thank You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Been lurking around here for quite a few months now. Did my open water, loved it. Can't get enough. Recently saw my first Wolf Eel in the wild here in the PNW and I am hooked hard.

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the information that's been gathered here. I miss old dedicated forums like this one, and I love that this is still going.

Put in my order for a Seaskin Nova, and DGX bp/w, wouldn't have known they existed without this community.

Welcome to SB and out of the lurk! The PNW is on my bucket list. Wolf eels and GPOs!

Been lurking around here for quite a few months now. Did my open water, loved it. Can't get enough. Recently saw my first Wolf Eel in the wild here in the PNW and I am hooked hard.

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the information that's been gathered here. I miss old dedicated forums like this one, and I love that this is still going.

Put in my order for a Seaskin Nova, and DGX bp/w, wouldn't have known they existed without this community.

I have both plus the d6 reg and they’re awesome!

Like this!

71_lurking.jpg

Hey great move on the drysuit and plate

Whalcome

Back
Top Bottom