Hello Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoTanks

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Iv'e been stopping in here for a while to pick up little tidbits of info so I finally decided to join in.
I'm two tanks because when I started diving my air consumption was so bad I used to bring a pony bottle to stay down as long as other newbies.

Now, eight years later the name has stuck.

I used to be a warm water diver but in recent years I have started lobster hunting in Boston too.

I'm a PADI divemaster and TDI Adv. Nitrox / Deco.

I'm always trying to learn a little more so I don't dive to the limits of my training or knowledge.

Plus I love to read the "I love DIR / I hate DIR" comments.

Iv'e been to Hawaii, Bonaire, Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, Cozumel, Bimini, BVI, Ft Lauderdale, Key Largo, Bermuda and Beautiful Boston Harbor.

if you say if fast kind of like Ta-Tanka
Of course do it with your hand making horn jestures and one foot pawing at the ground.

come up with other cool diving indian names.
Like dances with depth gage, sinks with a full tank.....

Hey, welcome

RIDIVER501:
if you say if fast kind of like Ta-Tanka
Of course do it with your hand making horn jestures and one foot pawing at the ground.

come up with other cool diving indian names.
Like dances with depth gage, sinks with a full tank.....
How about Bubbles in his Tissues?

TwoTanks:
Iv'e been stopping in here for a while to pick up little tidbits of info so I finally decided to join in.
I'm two tanks because when I started diving my air consumption was so bad I used to bring a pony bottle to stay down as long as other newbies.

That oughta' bring in the anti-Pony people...!!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom