Hello Everyone!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Garfish
Hello Rain:

It's very nice to see you in this forum.
Like folks say, you can meet very friendly people here.

I see that you live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I also spent some time in South east Asia. As a matter of fact, i visisted your neighbor to the north, Thailand. I love that part of the world & always remember how nice the asian people treated me. I hope to revisit sometime.

Again, enjoy this forum and safe diving to you.........:wink:

Hi Garfish,

Hope to see you back here in Asia soon. Maybe for diving.
We do have lots of beautiful sites here.

Rain

and a WARM and Friendly Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA

Glad to have you here :balloon:

Rain eh? care for a vist here ??

Welcome to the Board!!

Below the bubbles lies an enchanted world!!! Use this board to it's fullest!!!

:vamp:

Rain -

good to have you with us. Why don't you tell us something about your diving experiences to date? I notice someone earlier remarked that they had enjoyed a visit to your part of the World, but the rest of us would love to know more.

Hope you enjoy and learn from this forum.

Mike

Originally posted by Mike Newman
Rain -

good to have you with us. Why don't you tell us something about your diving experiences to date? I notice someone earlier remarked that they had enjoyed a visit to your part of the World, but the rest of us would love to know more.

Hope you enjoy and learn from this forum.

Mike

Hi Mike

As I said earlier...still very new to dive. So far I only have
6 dives that was in Tioman Island. Its real wonderful imagine
this is very new to me as well!!. I saw a sea snake, Sting Ray, Barracuda's, Terriger Fish, baby sharks.... bought few dive books and want to see more things under the sea.

Hmm thats all I can share Mike

Rain

:rolleyes:

Wow thats very interesting seeing baby sharks
and sea snakes, where I live is a totally different climate all together very cold water usually 30º C at the warmest but thats Canada, we also don't have any real harmful sea life here either
(probley to cold for em lol: )
diver_floating_md_clr.gif
[/IMG]

Rain - thank you for those remarks. It sounds like every dive is a genuine adventure for you. I'd love to have all those exotic sightings (well, they're exotic for those of us over here in the US anyway, I think).

All that and warm water too.

I hope you continue to enjoy your diving and to see you around the Board from time to time.

Thanks too to our Canadian friend - any more remarks on interesting divesites out there?

Originally posted by Chrismac
Wow thats very interesting seeing baby sharks
and sea snakes, where I live is a totally different climate all together very cold water usually 30º C at the warmest but thats Canada, we also don't have any real harmful sea life here either
(probley to cold for em lol: )
diver_floating_md_clr.gif
[/IMG]

Hi Chrismac...

I think thats just the beginning. I am planning to do more
dives and see more!!

:jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom