Hello from a baby diver in GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catgirldiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All,

My husband and I have been certified for a little over a year and have logged 7 dives. We love diving and go every chance we get. I enjoy hearing other divers little tips and tricks on scuba if anyone would like to share theirs we would be glad to benefit from your experiences. :)

Angie from Georgia

hey to angie and hubby.....wecome....

all you have to do is just read the threads or start one.....and dont worry if someone comes back and says its been done a hundred times....some are less tolerant than others....

have fun....and....no question is too stupid to ask....if it was i would never learn a thing.!! rich

It's addictive isn't it, just can't get enough diving.:D Any further plans on classes, types of diving you would like to get into?
My tip for you, this board is a wealth of knowledge, take it all in. This place is filled with tips, experience, and all things diving from some of the nicest people in the world. Go ahead and ask questions, there are no stupid questions except the ones unasked.:wink:

Welcome new divers! Enjoy the board and happy, safe diving.

What part of Ga are you from? I grew up there and transplanted down to Florida a few years ago.

Welcome to the boards from the other side of the Mason-Dixon Line! :)

welcome from Texas!! Hubby & I were certified 7 months ago and have 22 dives together ...... kind of fun developing an addiction together, isn't it!! Look forward to seeing you on the Boards!!:D

Welcome!

I'm right outside of Hilton Head, South Carolina, just a hop-skip-n-jump from Savannah.

We've got a great little group here going out all the time. We dive the local tidal (read: zero vis) waters often, but see offshore (crystal clear and amazing) or Florida (especially the springs) often... Two to four times a month!

Check out the site in my signature for more information about local diving.

You're very welcome to join in on the fun... Come dive with us!

Welcome aboard Angie. Where at in GA? Just south of Atlanta here.
Marty

Thanks for all your replys. Ya'll really know how to make a southerner feel right at home. We live just north of Atlanta in Canton.

We would like to get advanced certified soon, but haven't got the plans worked out yet.

We just got back from a trip with two boat dives in Panama City. My husband is complaining about cleaning our gear. Does anyone have any short cut suggestions on cleaning gear well, fast and easily?

Thanks,
Angie:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom