hello from a newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aranea

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I've just completed my 1* CMAS course in Mediterranean Sea, Turkey. I'm in Baltimore, MD now. I found this forum while I was searching for stores to buy equipment. I'm open to suggestions on brandnames and types of equipments as well as diving sites around Baltimore.

aranea:
Hi, I've just completed my 1* CMAS course in Mediterranean Sea, Turkey. I'm in Baltimore, MD now. I found this forum while I was searching for stores to buy equipment. I'm open to suggestions on brandnames and types of equipments as well as diving sites around Baltimore.

welcome to the board, before you purchase any equipment i suggest you do lots of research and solicit the opinions of numerous experienced people before deciding on your gear purchases. dont let your instructors dictate what you buy:) they may be able to point you in a general direction but you in the end have to make the informed purhcase. there are more thatn enough helpful people here to give you great advice. goodluck.

You'll find many opinions in our equipment section, double your money back. :D But for custom fit wt suits for less than $100, try ScubaL

don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks for all the responses. I've been doing a lot of reading since I joined. I decided to visit a few LDSs to get to know people around here and maybe rent/test some equipment, then do more reading and check online prices then buy. Especially as I have a small budget (grad students don't make any money).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom