Hello from Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeter

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello everyone,

I am new to ScubaBoard but old to diving. I have been diving for 10 years now and I teach at Scubaland Adventrures in Austn Texas.

I love diving and all things dive related. I am looking forward to two trips this year, one to Key Largo with my kids who both dive and another to Bonaire. I am looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

Jay

Welcome to the Boards! Home for meh would be Norfolk, VA but currently home is in Iraq, Hoo rah.
Again, welcome to the best online scuba community!

[c]
howdy.gif
[/c]

Welcome to SB! Click Forums at the top and start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to SB Jay....I am in Arlington, but make it to Travis during the year several times. Maybe we can dive sometime in the year ahead. :wink:

Welcome Aboard.
You're really close to my oldest daughter who's an instructor in Killeen.

Welcome to the board Jay.
Are you at Scubaland north or south?

Come on out to one of our SSASS (second saturday Austin swampers social) meetings or one of the lake campouts to meet some of us in person. Next SSASS is Feb. 9th at Third Base sports bar at 5th and mopac. Next campout/dive will probably in spring sometime.

Welcome to SB Jay....I am in Arlington, but make it to Travis during the year several times. Maybe we can dive sometime in the year ahead. :wink:

Give me a shout when ever you head down! The lake is truning so we have about 3' of vis right now. Its just like a night dive without a light.

Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom