Hello from Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the welcome from you and everyone. Now I'm all warm and cuddlly. I just need to add a little water and I'll be back to normal. I leave for Cozumel next Sunday. I can't wait!

Michele :ircqnet:

Nomaster:
WELCOME to ScubaBoard, Michele!!
Jump right in, read, glean information, respond to questions; but I hope you have better time management skills and self discipline than I do, this board is so full of information, I don't believe I can keep up.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Hi Michelle and welcome to SB! Have a great time in Cozumel and let us know about the trip. I will be down there in January and hopefully it is as good as they say it is.

Thanks for the greeting, oh, please spell my name with 1 "L". I'm different from the rest :wink:

I'm doing the count down now, only 9 more days til Coz. I'm vibrating. And suffering from brain squeeze.

Will definitely let you know how my trip went (this will be my 3rd time going there and will be there with many friends from different states (they're vibrating too!)).

Coz is always good. And the diving is effortless if you just relax and ride the current.

M.

CaptSaaz:
Hi Michelle and welcome to SB! Have a great time in Cozumel and let us know about the trip. I will be down there in January and hopefully it is as good as they say it is.

I get tooo sick on the boat (while on vacation in the islands, I take something), viz is very poor (to me), I'm not really interested in the wrecks. However, since I do arrange the trips for my club (local and carribean), I encourage everyone to go and am planning a couple for the summer as local dives. It's just not my cup of tea. I'll be on shore make the hamburgers and hot dogs. :11ztongue

Laser:
Why no Lake Michigan diving?

Sunday will be here sooner than you think :wink:
Hope you have a great time!

Welcome to Scubaboard!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom