Hello from Costa Rica (and Paraguay)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rvargas17

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,

Nice to be part of this community!

My name is Rodrigo, I'm from Costa Rica but right now living in Paraguay. Yes, I know we don't have sea here, that's really sad !!! , so I take every single opportunity when I travel for recreational diving. I'm not professional, but I just enjoy it.

I got certified by CMAS in Mauritius Island. Open waters 20mts. The funny part of the story is that I suppose to go for a course to get an "International driving license" (That's what I underestood). however, when I arrived to the "school" I realized that a little "R" makes a big difference.
I'm happy because I got my "diving license" instead the "driving" one... much better :) - I became diver by mistake -

I have been diving in Mauritius, Philippines, Thailand and Costa Rica. My favourite ones were in Thailand, Phuket and Caño Island in Costa Rica. Caño Island is just an amazing experience and I try to go there every time I go back to my country. There are a lot of diving spots and people often say that's the best diving destination in Costa Rica.

So, willing to learn and enjoy the time here. Hope to make some friends and go "deeper" in this scuba world.

Many Greetings !

Rodrigo

Welcome! "R"....lol, that's too funny....we love CR, it's a wonderful country in and out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom