Hello From Finland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...
how many DIR folks do you know that "use Re-Breathers a lot"? I think this guy is a sock puppet.

WW
He is definitely a lemming of titanic proportions...he has the core traits down pretty well though...namely chest thumping, derogatory remarks directed at others, and a condescending flair. I look forward to hating him more down the road..

Oooh! Ooh! Can I hate him too? Can I make derogatory remarks that would throw suspicion on his families heritage? Please, please, can I?

:)

I sincerely hope this guy isn't serious..heh.

I have noticed a distinct silence coming from Finland...funny but all of our "farm animal friends" from last week are suddenly silent as well...

I just love how quickly the fakes are discovered...

bwerb once bubbled...
I have noticed a distinct silence coming from Finland...funny but all of our "farm animal friends" from last week are suddenly silent as well...

I just love how quickly the fakes are discovered...

What time is it in Finland?

What time is it in Finland?

Further research indicates I may have spoken too soon, perhaps this guy is for real!

David, please tell us more about your rebreather diving. What model do you use?

WW

Further research indicates I may have spoken too soon, perhaps this guy is for real!

David, please tell us more about your rebreather diving. What model do you use?

WW
...just doubted him being real fun to be around..

O-ring once bubbled...

...just doubted him being real fun to be around..

All the DIR speak mixed in with rebreathers caught me off guard.

WW

Back
Top Bottom