Hello from New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDanC1

Reaction score
Hello, I am a realitively new diver from New Jersey. I got my C-card while I was an undergraduate at Seton Hall through NAUI. That was in 1999. Since then I have dove in Greece, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Cancun, and Florida. This past March I got my Advanced Open water and Enriched Air cards. This Fall I'll be going to the Dominican Republic. I know. This is not the greatest place to go diving in the Caribbean but since this is a family trip and the resort has unlimited diving I'll make the best of it. This summer I want to get some local diving in so if you are from the area and are interested send me an email. My address is dclarkin@scubadiving.com Hope to hear from people. Later

Howdy Dan!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

Welcome to the board. Check out Wreck Valley on this board - most of the members are from NY, NJ, PA area

Back
Top Bottom