Hello from Qatar!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kellybel1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, just joined the scuba board today!! WOW, soooo many members!! Living in Qatar with hubby & learned to dive 1 year ago.....we LOVE it!! Dive every chance we get & it has really made our travels more exciting!! Just wanted to introduce myself!! If anyone is diving in Qatar, my hubby & I would love to meet ya!!!

We are wanting to go "back" to Oman in the next few weeks!!

Happy Diving!!! :wink:

~Kelly

Hi there,welcome to

:sblogo:

Howdy Kelly,

I have lived in Qatar for a year and a half but am just getting around to getting certified this week. By the end of next week I should have my PADI OW and would love to get together for some dives. I have a few colleagues here that are also certified or getting certified as well.

Brandon

Hey Brandon,

Who is your dive instructor? We are usually diving at Massieed every weekend! Went with some friends to a new site last weekend, a sunken barge @ 22 meters from the shore!! Wish the vis was better but still a GrEaT dive!! Hope to catch up with ya soon!! Can email me at Kellybel1@hotmail.com to trade phone info!!

Keep it Salty!! :)

~Kelly

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom